Hello America! Just a quick little aside here - I was asking Tom how I make one of our pictures on Flickr into a background on my desktop if I so desired. Currently I have this picture you see here as my background which is a photo Joey snapped while we were driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway. But say I feel like changing it sometime and putting up a sunset or something? Or for that matter say you feel like making one of our pictures your background to brighten up your cubicle- how would you? Well if you go over to that little sidebar on the right and click on our Flickr link (or just click this link
) you can check out a new album I made just now. It’s called Desktop Backgrounds, so if you want, you can have a little piece of America captured by our cameras on your desktop to make you smile everyday. Hurray!
My album has 64 pictures in it, but if you find a picture not in my set that you like never fear! These instructions work for any picture.
What you want to do is:
- click on any set you want and then any picture you like best
- once you click on the picture you’ll see a little toolbar at the top of the picture.
- click on the little magnifying glass button in the middle of this tool bar that says “all sizes”
- once you’re here, look up near the top of the screen and you’ll see a toolbar called “Available sizes”
- right under the available sizes you’ll see a little floppy disk with the words “Download the (whatever size you selected) size”
- download and enjoy!
Until next time America.